Norman Powell (quad) starting for Blazers Thursday; Tony Snell coming off bench
Portland Trail Blazers guard Norman Powell is in the lineup Thursday in the team's game against the San Antonio Spurs.
Powell is dealing with a right quad contusion, and he has missed two straight games as a result. However, he is being given the green light to suit up Thursday night. He's also been cleared to start, sending Tony Snell back to a bench role.
Our models project Powell for 18.5 points, 3.3 rebounds, 2.1 assists and 28.1 FanDuel points across 33.4 minutes of action.
- Lakers' Malik Monk coming off bench Monday versus Jazz January 17th, 2022
- Trevor Ariza starting for Lakers Monday; Malik Monk to come off bench January 17th, 2022
- Lakers' Carmelo Anthony (back) out for Monday night contest January 17th, 2022
- Utah's Elijah Hughes (conditioning) available Monday January 17th, 2022
- Derrick White back in Spurs' starting lineup Monday; Devin Vassell to come off bench January 17th, 2022
- Spurs starting Jakob Poeltl (back) at center on Monday, Jock Landale to bench January 17th, 2022
- Ben McLemore playing with Portland's second unit on Monday night January 17th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (ankle) ruled out for Portland on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Portland's Norman Powell (conditioning) remains out on Monday January 17th, 2022
- Blazers' C.J. McCollum (lung) to start Monday with minutes limit; Ben McLemore to come off bench January 17th, 2022
- CJ McCollum (lung) not listed on Blazers' Monday injury report January 16th, 2022
- CJ Elleby (ankle) doubtful Monday for Blazers January 16th, 2022