Celtics' Aaron Nesmith (ankle) misses practice Tuesday
Boston Celtics small forward Aaron Nesmith rolled his ankle in the fourth quarter of Monday's 104-92 win over the New Orleans Pelicans, per head coach Ime Udoka.
Nesmith sat out practice on Tuesday and he appears uncertain for Wednesday's matchup with the Charlotte Hornets. He played 19 minutes on Monday and scored 5 points (2-of-4 field goals, 1-of-1 free throws) with 6 boards.
Nesmith is averaging 10.7 minutes and 6.4 FanDuel points across 31 games this season.
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (protocols) upgraded for Celtics on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Al Horford (health protocols) doubtful for Celtics' Thursday Game 2 May 18th, 2022
- Kyle Lowry (hamstring) out again for Miami on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) questionable for Game 2 on Thursday May 18th, 2022
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Celtics' Al Horford clears protocols, officially active Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Derrick White (personal) ruled out Thursday for Celtics May 19th, 2022