Hawks' Clint Capela dealing with short-term ankle injury
Atlanta Hawks forward/center Clint Capela's injury is not a long-term concern, according to general manager Travis Schlenk.
Schlenk said the Hawks are hopeful that Capela will be able to return to the lineup by this weekend. Onyeka Okongwu should draw another start at center on Wednesday against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Okongwu is averaging 27.6 minutes and 25.1 FanDuel points per game over the last five contests without Capela. The Timberwolves are allowing the seventh-most FanDuel points per game to the center position this season.
- Grant Williams playing with Boston's second unit on Thursday May 19th, 2022
- Celtics starting Al Horford (health protocols) on Thursday, Grant Williams to bench May 19th, 2022
- Boston's Marcus Smart (foot) starting on Thursday for inactive Derrick White May 19th, 2022
- Marcus Smart (foot) available for Boston's Thursday Game 2 contest against Heat May 19th, 2022
- Miami's Max Strus (hamstring) active for Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Heat's Gabe Vincent (hamstring) will play in Thursday's Game 2 May 19th, 2022
- Clint Capela (knee) won't return for Hawks in Game 5 on Tuesday April 26th, 2022
- Clint Capela (knee) available for Atlanta in Tuesday night's Game 5 April 26th, 2022
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) ruled out for Hawks on Tuesday in Game 5 April 26th, 2022
- Atlanta's Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) questionable for Tuesday April 25th, 2022
- Clint Capela (knee) questionable for Hawks Tuesday April 25th, 2022
- Hawks' Lou Williams (back) out again Tuesday versus Heat April 25th, 2022