Pacers' Myles Turner (foot) still 'couple weeks out'
Indiana Pacers forward/center Myles Turner (foot) is "still a couple weeks out," per head coach Rick Carlisle.
Turner hasn't played since January 14 and it sounds like he will remain out until at least the second week in March. Goga Bitadze (foot) and Jalen Smith should continue playing most of the center minutes while Turner is out. Isaiah Jackson (ankle) and Oshae Brissett are also in line for more work.
numberFire's models currently project Bitadze for 20.0 minutes and 22.0 FanDuel points on Friday against the Oklahoma City Thunder. Smith is projected for 21.0 minutes and 21.0 FanDuel points.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Willi Castro in Detroit's lineup on Tuesday June 28th, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Goga Bitadze (foot) officially out Sunday for Pacers April 10th, 2022
- Goga Bitadze (foot) now doubtful Sunday for Pacers April 10th, 2022
- Pacers' Malcolm Brogdon (back) out for Sunday April 10th, 2022
- Goga Bitadze (foot) questionable for Pacers Sunday afternoon April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Smith (groin) out for Pacers' season finale Sunday April 10th, 2022