Grizzlies' John Konchar (ankle) questionable on Thursday
Memphis Grizzlies shooting guard John Konchar (ankle) is questionable for Thursday's game against the Boston Celtics.
Konchar is dealing with an ankle injury and is questionable to face Boston on Thursday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 18.0 minutes against the Celtics.
Konchar's Thursday projection includes 5.5 points, 4.0 rebounds, 1.5 assists, and 15.1 FanDuel points. His salary is $3,700.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) will start for Denver on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Isaiah Jackson (knee) questionable for Pacers on Friday December 8th, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) doubtful Friday for Detroit December 8th, 2022
- Keon Johnson (hip) cleared for Portland on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (hip) will play for Blazers on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Josh Hart (ankle) available Thursday night for Portland December 8th, 2022
- Jake LaRavia (foot) doubtful Friday for Memphis December 8th, 2022
- Steven Adams (shoulder) questionable for Memphis on Friday December 8th, 2022
- David Roddy playing second unit role for Grizzlies on Wednesday night December 7th, 2022
- Grizzlies starting John Konchar (toe) on Wednesday, David Roddy to bench December 7th, 2022
- Santi Aldama coming off Grizzlies' bench on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (injury management) starting in Memphis' Wednesday lineup, Santi Aldama to bench December 7th, 2022