Sacramento's Richaun Holmes (back) questionable for Saturday's game against Dallas
Sacramento Kings center Richaun Holmes (back) is listed as questionable for Saturday's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Holmes has recently been questionable after Sacramento's big man was sidelined for five games with back soreness. Expect Damian Jones to log minutes as the Kings' backup five if Holmes cannot play against a Dallas unit ranked fifth in defensive rating.
Holmes' current projection includes 6.3 points, 4.2 rebounds, and 0.7 assists.
- De'Andre Hunter (hip) to miss at least one week for Atlanta December 1st, 2022
- John Collins (ankle) out at least two weeks for Hawks December 1st, 2022
- Bucks' MarJon Beauchamp (illness) out on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (face) available on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) will not return for Pistons on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Tyrese Haliburton (groin) questionable for Pacers on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Kings' Trey Lyles (illness) out again on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Trey Lyles (illness) unavailable Monday for Kings November 28th, 2022
- Malik Monk ejected for Kings Sunday after second technical foul November 20th, 2022
- Terence Davis coming off Kings' bench Sunday November 20th, 2022
- Keegan Murray (back) starting Sunday for Sacramento; Terence Davis back to bench November 20th, 2022
- Kings' Malik Monk (dental procedure) cleared to play Sunday November 20th, 2022