Boban Marjanovic leading Spurs' B-squad brigade into matchup with Dallas
San Antonio Spurs center Boban Marjanovic, guard Andre Miller, small forward Kyle Anderson, forward/center Matt Bonner and guard/forward Danny Green will start against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday.
Is Boban starting going to overshadow Kobe Bryant and the Golden State Warriors? Kidding aside, he should get a lot of run as the Spurs rest most of their guys.
Marjanovic is one of our top value plays for Wednesday's DFS slate, with our models projecting him to finish with 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in 29.0 minutes of action. He's earned a 4.5 nERD on the year, ranking 36th in the league, while averaging 8.9 minutes per contest through 53 games. We currently give the Spurs a 28.8 percent chance to win the NBA championship, which is second highest and barely behind the Golden State Warriors (28.9 percent).
- Raul Neto (hamstring) probable for Wizards Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Edmond Sumner (knee) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Domantas Sabonis (quad) questionable for Pacers Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers' Aaron Holiday (toe) questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Celtics' Robert Williams (toe) probable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Pacers list Malcolm Brogdon (hamstring) as questionable for Tuesday May 17th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) out for Dallas on Sunday May 16th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) doubtful for Dallas on Sunday May 15th, 2021
- Maxi Kleber (Achilles) ruled out Friday for Mavericks May 14th, 2021
- Josh Richardson coming off Mavericks' bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021
- Dwight Powell starting for Mavericks Wednesday; Josh Richardson to bench May 12th, 2021
- Willie Cauley-Stein coming off Mavericks' bench Wednesday May 12th, 2021