Boban Marjanovic leading Spurs' B-squad brigade into matchup with Dallas
San Antonio Spurs center Boban Marjanovic, guard Andre Miller, small forward Kyle Anderson, forward/center Matt Bonner and guard/forward Danny Green will start against the Dallas Mavericks on Wednesday.
Is Boban starting going to overshadow Kobe Bryant and the Golden State Warriors? Kidding aside, he should get a lot of run as the Spurs rest most of their guys.
Marjanovic is one of our top value plays for Wednesday's DFS slate, with our models projecting him to finish with 16.0 points, 10.4 rebounds and 1.3 blocks in 29.0 minutes of action. He's earned a 4.5 nERD on the year, ranking 36th in the league, while averaging 8.9 minutes per contest through 53 games. We currently give the Spurs a 28.8 percent chance to win the NBA championship, which is second highest and barely behind the Golden State Warriors (28.9 percent).
- Evan Fournier signs four-year deal with Knicks August 2nd, 2021
- Bulls sign Alex Caruso to 4-year, $37 million deal August 2nd, 2021
- Suns sign Chris Paul to massive extension August 2nd, 2021
- Kyle Lowry joining Heat with 3-year contract August 2nd, 2021
- Pistons sign Kelly Olynyk to 3-year deal August 2nd, 2021
- Lonzo Ball leaving Pelicans in sign-and-trade with Bulls August 2nd, 2021
- Mavericks starting Boban Marjanovic for Maxi Kleber on Wednesday June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) active for Wednesday's Game 5 matchup against Clippers June 2nd, 2021
- Luka Doncic (neck) probable for Mavericks Wednesday June 1st, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) available for Game 4 on Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (cervical strain) expected to play Sunday May 30th, 2021
- Mavericks' Luka Doncic (neck) questionable for Game 4 against Clippers on Sunday May 29th, 2021