Rudy Gobert (leg) will play Tuesday for Utah
Utah Jazz center Rudy Gobert will suit up Tuesday night in the team's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Gobert was listed questionable due to a right lower leg contusion, but he has received the green light to take the court versus Paul George and the Clippers.
Our models project Gobert for 13.4 points, 14.7 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 41.2 FanDuel points across 33.2 minutes of action.
- Cameron Payne playing with Suns' second unit on Wednesday night December 7th, 2022
- Suns starting Chris Paul (heel) on Wednesday, Cameron Payne to bench December 7th, 2022
- Ish Wainright operating in bench role for Suns on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (groin) starting in Phoenix's Wednesday lineup, Ish Wainright to bench December 7th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (hip) probable for Trail Blazers' Thursday game versus Denver December 7th, 2022
- Portland's Josh Hart (ankle) probable on Thursday December 7th, 2022
- Timberwolves' Wendell Moore moving to bench Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Jaden McDaniels starting for Minnesota on Wednesday, Wendell Moore Jr. coming off the bench December 7th, 2022
- Rudy Gobert ejected for Timberwolves on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Bryn Forbes (illness) ruled out for Timberwolves on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Kyle Anderson coming off Minnesota's bench on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Timberwolves starting Jaden McDaniels (illness) on Saturday, Kyle Anderson to bench December 3rd, 2022