Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report
Houston Rockets center Alperen Sengun (leg) is expected to play in Sunday's game against the Minnesota Timberwolves.
After a two-game absence, Sengun is on track to return on Sunday. In a matchup against a Minnesota team ranked tenth in points allowed inside this season, numberFire's models project Sengun to score 37.7 FanDuel points.
Sengun's projection includes 14.9 points, 9.4 rebounds, and 4.0 assists.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) available Sunday for Rockets April 10th, 2022
- Jalen Green (illness) questionable Sunday for Houston April 9th, 2022
- Usman Garuba coming off Rockets' bench on Sunday April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) starting for Rockets Sunday night; Usman Garuba back to bench April 3rd, 2022
- Alperen Sengun (leg) not listed on Houston's Sunday injury report April 2nd, 2022