LeBron James (ankle) ruled out Tuesday for Lakers
Los Angeles Lakers forward LeBron James (ankle) has been ruled out for Tuesday versus the Phoenix Suns.
James missed three of the last four contests, and even though the Lakers are on the verge of elimination from playoff contention, he will remain out Tuesday. Malik Monk will likely draw another start in place of James. Anthony Davis (foot) is still listed as questionable for the Lakers.
Monk scored 18.6 FanDuel points in 33.2 minutes as a starter last game. He has a $6,300 salary on Tuesday's 12-game slate. Davis is averaging 50.7 FanDuel points per game without LeBron this season, compared to 46.1 when they are both active.
- Pacers rule out Myles Turner (hamstring) Monday night December 5th, 2022
- Klay Thompson back in Warriors' lineup Monday December 5th, 2022
- Jordan Poole (ankle) available, starting for Warriors on Monday December 5th, 2022
- Dario Saric coming off of Suns' bench Monday December 5th, 2022
- Ish Wainright making first career start for Phoenix Monday; Dario Saric to play off bench December 5th, 2022
- Shams: Bradley Beal (hamstring) to miss at least one week for Washington December 5th, 2022
- Wenyen Gabriel (shoulder) questionable for Los Angeles Tuesday December 5th, 2022
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (back) probable versus Cavs Tuesday December 5th, 2022
- LeBron James (ankle) probable for Lakers Tuesday December 5th, 2022
- LeBron James (ankle) to play Tuesday for Lakers December 5th, 2022
- Troy Brown Jr. coming off Lakers' bench Sunday with Dennis Schroder starting December 4th, 2022
- Anthony Davis (back) will play Sunday for Los Angeles December 4th, 2022