Marvin Bagley (hip) out Sunday for Detroit
Detroit Pistons forward Marvin Bagley will not play Sunday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Bagley is still dealing with a left hip strain, and as a result, he will miss the team's season finale.
In 48 games this season, Bagley averaged 1.3 points, 7.0 rebounds and 22.5 FanDuel points.
- Jake LaRavia (foot) won't play for Grizzlies on Sunday December 4th, 2022
- Steven Adams (hip) ruled out Sunday for Memphis December 4th, 2022
- Trae Young (shoulder) not listed Monday for Hawks December 4th, 2022
- Justin Holiday (health protocols) still out Monday for Atlanta December 4th, 2022
- Trent Forrest (concussion protocol) out Monday for Atlanta December 4th, 2022
- Cavaliers' Mamadi Diakite starting in place of Dean Wade (shoulder) Sunday December 4th, 2022
- Detroit's Isaiah Livers (shoulder) out indefinitely with sprain December 3rd, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) will not return for Pistons on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Jaden Ivey (knee) available for Detroit on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Jaden Ivey (knee) questionable for Pistons' Thursday matchup November 30th, 2022
- Rodney McGruder playing with Pistons' second unit on Tuesday night November 29th, 2022
- Pistons' Bojan Bogdanovic (knee) available on Tuesday November 29th, 2022