Seth Curry (ankle) starting Tuesday night for Brooklyn; Kessler Edwards back to bench
Brooklyn Nets guard Seth Curry is in the lineup TUesday in the team's game against the Cleveland Cavaliers.
Curry missed the regular season finale due to ankle soreness. But in the first play-in game, he will be able to take the court. Curry is getting the nod at his usual starting spot on the wing, and in a corresponding move, Kessler Edwards is reverting to the bench.
Our models project Curry for 11.2 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.5 assists and 21.5 FanDuel points across 32.1 minutes of action.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022