Maxi Klebler (ankle) not listed on Mavericks' Saturday Game 1 injury report
Dallas Mavericks power forward Maxi Klebler (ankle) is expected to play in Saturday's Game One contest against the Utah Jazz.
Kleber is on track to return after a four-game absence with right ankle soreness. In a matchup against a Jazz team allowing a 110.0 defensive rating, our models project Kleber to score 20.3 FanDuel points.
Kleber's projection includes 7.6 points, 5.6 rebounds, and 1.5 assists.
- Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) doubtful for Hawks on Wednesday November 29th, 2022
- Hawks' Jalen Johnson (ankle) doubtful on Wednesday November 29th, 2022
- Ben Simmons (knee) ruled out for Wednesday's contest versus Wizards November 29th, 2022
- Serge Ibaka (illness) out again for Bucks on Wednesday November 29th, 2022
- Bucks' MarJon Beauchamp (illness) out on Wednesday November 29th, 2022
- Nuggets' Bones Hyland (illness) questionable on Wednesday November 29th, 2022
- Tim Hardaway Jr. starting for Mavericks Sunday in place of resting Reggie Bullock November 27th, 2022
- Reggie Bullock (rest) out for Mavericks Sunday November 27th, 2022
- Maxi Kleber (back) available for Mavericks Saturday night November 26th, 2022
- Spencer Dinwiddie (shoulder) available for Dallas on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Mavericks' Maxi Kleber (back) out on Wednesday November 23rd, 2022
- Mavericks list Maxi Kleber (back) as doubtful on Wednesday November 22nd, 2022