Matisse Thybulle playing bench role for Sixers on Saturday
Philadelphia 76ers small forward Matisse Thybulle is not starting in Saturday's contest against the Toronto Raptors.
Thybulle will come off the bench after James Harden made his return to Philadelphia's starting lineup.
Thybulle's Saturday projection includes 5.3 points, 2.6 rebounds, and 1.4 assists.
- Torrey Craig (groin) ruled out for Phoenix's Sunday matchup versus Spurs December 3rd, 2022
- Mikal Bridges (knee) probable Sunday for Phoenix December 3rd, 2022
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (heel) remains out on Sunday December 3rd, 2022
- Jordan Nwora starting Saturday for Milwaukee in place of inactive Khris Middleton December 3rd, 2022
- Bobby Portis starting for Milwaukee Saturday night in place of injured Giannis Antetokounmpo December 3rd, 2022
- Jevon Carter starting for Bucks Saturday in place of injured Jrue Holiday December 3rd, 2022
- Philadelphia's Tobias Harris (illness) active on Friday December 2nd, 2022
- 76ers' Tobias Harris (illness) questionable on Friday December 1st, 2022
- 76ers send Montrezl Harrell back to bench Monday November 28th, 2022
- Joel Embiid (foot) returning to 76ers' lineup Monday against Atlanta November 28th, 2022
- Matisse Thybulle (ankle) available Monday for Philadelphia November 28th, 2022
- P.J. Tucker (ankle) available for Philly Monday November 28th, 2022