Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut
Brooklyn Nets forward Ben Simmons (back) has a realistic chance to play in Game 4 on Monday against the Philadelphia 76ers, reports Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Wojnarowski adds that Game 3 is still on the table for Simmons to make his Nets debut, but Game 4 seems more plausible. Nets head coach Steve Nash hasn't indicated whether or not Simmons will immediately enter the starting lineup, but he will likely be on some sort of minutes restriction once he gets cleared.
Simmons is averaging 1.21 FanDuel points per minute for his career and he averaged 1.15 FanDuel points per minute across 12 playoff games last year.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022