Luka Doncic (calf) available for Mavericks' Saturday Game 4 matchup against Utah
Dallas Mavericks point guard Luka Doncic (calf) will play in Saturday's Game 4 contest against the Utah Jazz.
Doncic will make his first postseason appearance this season after a three-game absence with a calf strain. In an underrated spot against a Jazz team ranked 14th among playoff teams in defensive rating, our models project Doncic to score 46.9 FanDuel points.
Doncic's projection includes 24.9 points, 7.5 rebounds, and 8.0 assists.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Mavericks reportedly acquire Christian Wood in trade with Rockets June 15th, 2022
- Caplan: Mavericks' Luka Doncic (illness) reportedly 'good to go' for Mavericks' Friday Game 2 matchup May 20th, 2022
- Mavs' Frank Ntilikina (illness) available Monday April 25th, 2022
- Frank Ntilikina (illness) questionable for Dallas in Monday's Game 5 April 24th, 2022
- Spencer Dinwiddie playing second unit role for Dallas on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Luka Doncic (calf) starting Game 4 for Mavericks on Saturday; Spencer Dinwiddie back to bench April 23rd, 2022