Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday
Toronto Raptors point guard Fred VanVleet (hip) is ruled out for the remainder of Saturday's Game 4 contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
VanVleet will not return after he was forced to leave with a hip strain. Expect Scottie Barnes to play more point guard minutes if the Raptors are unable to survive Game 4.
In 125.38 playoff minutes heading into today's game, VanVleet was averaging 0.98 FanDuel points per minute.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022