Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest
The Brooklyn Nets have ruled out forward Ben Simmons (back) for Game 4 of their series against the Boston Celtics.
Simmons was originally slated to make his season debut in Monday's game against the Celtics, but it appears now that he'll miss tomorrow's contest. It's unclear whether he suffered a setback or not, but it is now possible that he'll need to wait until next season to suit up for the Nets.
Simmons hasn't played yet this season as he continues to deal with a back injury. He had been ramping up in practices with the Nets recently with the target of playing Monday, but the Nets will now need to win if they are to see Simmons on the court for them this season.
- Michael A. Taylor not in Royals' lineup on Sunday September 25th, 2022
- Alejo Lopez starting Sunday for Cincinnati September 11th, 2022
- Akil Baddoo in lineup for Tigers Sunday afternoon September 4th, 2022
- Michael Massey not in lineup Saturday for Royals September 3rd, 2022
- Lauri Markkanen sent to Jazz in deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade for Collin Sexton in 4-player deal with Cavaliers September 1st, 2022
- Woj: Brooklyn's Ben Simmons (back) 'expected to need 3-to-4 months to make a full recovery on back surgery' May 4th, 2022
- Nets' Ben Simmons (back) ruled out for Monday contest April 24th, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) available in Game 3 for Brooklyn on Saturday April 23rd, 2022
- Blake Griffin (ankle) questionable Saturday for Brooklyn in Game 3 April 22nd, 2022
- Charania: Ben Simmons (back) plans to play in Brooklyn's Monday Game 4 matchup April 21st, 2022
- Ben Simmons (back) targeting Game 4 on Monday for Nets debut April 20th, 2022