Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet
Toronto Raptors forward Scottie Barnes is in the lineup Monday in the team's game against the Philadelphia 76ers.
Fred VanVleet left Saturday's Game 4 win early due to a hip injury and entered Monday with a questionable tag. He was ruled out early in the day, leaving a massive vacancy at starting point guard in a must-win matchup. For now, that role will go to Barnes, who came off the bench in Game 4 as he recovered from a sprained ankle.
Our models project Barnes for 1.1 hits, 6.3 rebounds, 3.2 assists and 26.4 FanDuel points across 30.1 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) officially out Thursday for Raptors April 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) doubtful for Game 6 on Thursday April 27th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes starting for Raptors in Game 5 in place of injured Fred VanVleet April 25th, 2022
- Fred VanVleet (hip) ruled out again Monday for Raptors April 25th, 2022
- Raptors' Fred VanVleet (hip) questionable for Monday April 24th, 2022
- Toronto's Fred VanVleet (hip) will not return on Saturday April 23rd, 2022