Torrey Craig (elbow) probable for Suns in Game 5 on Tuesday
Phoenix Suns forward Torrey Craig is considered probable to play Tuesday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Craig has missed the last couple games due to an elbow contusion. However, on the initial injury report for Game 5 of the Western Conference Semifinals, the veteran has received a probable tag. Should he play, that would be great news for a Suns team that has struggled on perimeter defense as of late.
In 6 games this postseason, Craig has averaged 1.0 points, 1.2 rebounds and 5.4 FanDuel points across 7.5 minutes of action.
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) will start for Denver on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Isaiah Jackson (knee) questionable for Pacers on Friday December 8th, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) doubtful Friday for Detroit December 8th, 2022
- Keon Johnson (hip) cleared for Portland on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Drew Eubanks (hip) will play for Blazers on Thursday December 8th, 2022
- Josh Hart (ankle) available Thursday night for Portland December 8th, 2022
- Cameron Payne playing with Suns' second unit on Wednesday night December 7th, 2022
- Suns starting Chris Paul (heel) on Wednesday, Cameron Payne to bench December 7th, 2022
- Ish Wainright operating in bench role for Suns on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Torrey Craig (groin) starting in Phoenix's Wednesday lineup, Ish Wainright to bench December 7th, 2022
- Phoenix's Chris Paul (heel) active on Wednesday December 7th, 2022
- Suns' Torrey Craig (groin) plans to play on Wednesday December 7th, 2022