George Hill (abdominal) probable Wednesday for Bucks
Milwaukee Bucks guard George Hill (abdominal soreness) is probable for Wednesday's Game 5 against the Boston Celtics.
Hill missed a month due to abdominal issues, but he returned for the last two contests and is expected to be available again on Wednesday. The 36-year-old veteran played 23 minutes off the bench in Game 4.
numberFire’s models project Hill for 15.3 minutes and 10.0 FanDuel points, and he has a $3,600 salary on Wednesday.
- Denver's Jeff Green (knee) active for Tuesday's game versus Dallas December 6th, 2022
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) active and starting for Nuggets on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Sacramento's Terence Davis (back) questionable on Wednesday December 6th, 2022
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (illness) will not return on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Miami's Duncan Robinson (ankle) will play in Tuesday's contest against Detroit December 6th, 2022
- Haywood Highsmith (ankle) available for Heat on Tuesday night December 6th, 2022
- Grayson Allen (foot) not listed on Milwaukee's Wednesday injury report December 6th, 2022
- Khris Middleton (conditioning) back in Bucks lineup Monday December 5th, 2022
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (knee) officially returns to Bucks' lineup Monday December 5th, 2022
- Jevon Carter coming off Bucks' bench on Monday December 5th, 2022
- Jrue Holiday (knee) starting for Bucks on Monday; Jevon Carter back to bench December 5th, 2022
- Khris Middleton (conditioning) available Monday for Milwaukee December 5th, 2022