Caplan: Mavericks' Luka Doncic (illness) reportedly 'good to go' for Mavericks' Friday Game 2 matchup
According to Callie Caplan, Dallas Mavericks guard Luka Doncic (illness) is reportedly expected to play in Friday's Game 2 contest against the Golden State Warriors.
Despite recent reports about a potential illness, Doncic is reportedly "good to go" for Friday's Game 2 at Golden State. In a difficult spot against a Warriors' team allowing a 108.9 defensive rating, our models project Doncic to score 54.4 FanDuel points.
Doncic's Game 2 projection includes 30.8 points, 8.9 rebounds, and 7.9 assists.
- Denver's Jeff Green (knee) active for Tuesday's game versus Dallas December 6th, 2022
- Kentavious Caldwell-Pope (wrist) active and starting for Nuggets on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Sacramento's Terence Davis (back) questionable on Wednesday December 6th, 2022
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (illness) will not return on Tuesday December 6th, 2022
- Miami's Duncan Robinson (ankle) will play in Tuesday's contest against Detroit December 6th, 2022
- Haywood Highsmith (ankle) available for Heat on Tuesday night December 6th, 2022
- Christian Wood (illness) available Monday for Dallas December 5th, 2022
- Christian Wood (illness) questionable Monday for Dallas December 4th, 2022
- Mavericks rule out Christian Wood (illness) on Saturday December 3rd, 2022
- Christian Wood (illness) available for Mavericks Thursday night December 1st, 2022
- Christian Wood (illness) questionable Thursday for Mavericks December 1st, 2022
- Tim Hardaway Jr. starting for Mavericks Sunday in place of resting Reggie Bullock November 27th, 2022