Andrew Wiggins (ankle) available for Warriors in Sunday's Game 3
Golden State Warriors guard/forward Andrew Wiggins will suit up Sunday in the team's game against the Dallas Mavericks.
Wiggins was listed questionable to play in Game 3 of the Western Conference Finals due to left ankle soreness. Despite the ailment, he went through shootaround Sunday morning and has received full medical clearance to play.
Our models project Wiggins for 15.5 points, 5.1 rebounds, 2.4 assists and 29.1 FanDuel points across 35.6 minutes of action.
- Chad Pinder not in Athletics' Monday lineup July 4th, 2022
- Kevin Huerter heading from Atlanta to Sacramento in three-player deal July 1st, 2022
- Celtics acquire Malcolm Brogdon from Indiana on Friday July 1st, 2022
- Timberwolves send Patrick Beverley to Utah in megadeal July 1st, 2022
- Malik Beasley, four others headed to Utah in trade July 1st, 2022
- Jazz trade Rudy Gobert to Minnesota in blockbuster deal July 1st, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) cleared for Warriors on Thursday June 16th, 2022
- Otto Porter (foot) starting for Warriors in Game 6 June 16th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) listed as questionable for Warriors' Game 6 Finals injury report June 15th, 2022
- Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston June 15th, 2022
- Warriors' Otto Porter (knee) cleared to play without minutes limit for Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022
- Andre Iguodala (knee) available for Warriors in Game 5 Monday June 13th, 2022