Golden State's Otto Porter (foot) questionable for Thursday's Game 6 against Boston
Golden State Warriors small forward Otto Porter (foot) is listed as questionable for Thursday's Finals Game 6 contest against the Boston Celtics.
After being listed as questionable, Porter has played 14 minutes in Golden State's past two Finals victories as a starter. In a potential similar unit role, numberFire's models project Porter to score 13.4 FanDuel points on Thursday night.
Porter's Game 6 projection includes 5.0 points, 3.8 rebounds, and 1.1 assists in 14.9 expected minutes.
- De'Andre Hunter (hip) to miss at least one week for Atlanta December 1st, 2022
- John Collins (ankle) out at least two weeks for Hawks December 1st, 2022
- Bucks' MarJon Beauchamp (illness) out on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Pacers' Jalen Smith (face) available on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Isaiah Livers (shoulder) will not return for Pistons on Thursday December 1st, 2022
- Tyrese Haliburton (groin) questionable for Pacers on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Raptors' Otto Porter (toe) out again on Friday December 1st, 2022
- Juan Hernangomez coming off the bench for Toronto on Wednesday November 30th, 2022
- Raptors' Scottie Barnes starting on Wednesday, Juan Hernangomez coming off the bench November 30th, 2022
- Scottie Barnes playing with Raptors' second unit Monday November 28th, 2022
- Pascal Siakam (adductor) starting on minutes limit for Raptors Monday; Gary Trent Jr. to bench November 28th, 2022
- Raptors' Dalano Banton (ankle) cleared to return Monday November 28th, 2022