Nic Claxton (eye) expects to play Tuesday for Nets
Brooklyn Nets power forward/center Nic Claxton (eye) expects to play on Tuesday versus the Sacramento Kings.
Claxton exited Sunday's game against the Los Angeles Lakers due to a left eye contusion, but it appears to be a minor issue. The 23-year-old big man finished the night with 8 points (4-4 field goals) and 5 rebounds in 16 minutes. Day'Ron Sharpe could start at center on Tuesday and Markieff Morris may have more playing time if Claxton winds up being unavailable. Kevin Durant is another option at center for Brooklyn.
Claxton is averaging 1.16 FanDuel points per minute this season with 11.9 points, 9.1 rebounds, and 2.1 blocks in 27.4 minutes per game.
- Trail Blazers starting Drew Eubanks for injured Jusuf Nurkic (calf) on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Hornets list Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) as probable on Sunday January 28th, 2023
- MarJon Beauchamp (knee) probable for Bucks' Sunday matchup January 28th, 2023
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (back) questionable on Sunday January 28th, 2023
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (calf) out for Saturday's game versus Raptors January 28th, 2023
- Toronto's Precious Achiuwa starting for injured OG Anunoby (wrist) on Saturday night January 28th, 2023
- Nets starting Seth Curry for injured Ben Simmons (knee) on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- T.J. Warren (shin) won't play Saturday for Nets January 28th, 2023
- Edmond Sumner (Achilles) available Saturday for Brooklyn January 28th, 2023
- Ben Simmons (knee) ruled out for Nets on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Nets list Edmond Sumner (Achilles) as questionable on Saturday January 27th, 2023
- Seth Curry (knee) not listed on Brooklyn's Saturday injury report January 27th, 2023