Haywood Highsmith (ankle) probable for Miami Monday
The Miami Heat listed Haywood Highsmith (ankle) as probable for Monday's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Highsmith has been heavily involved in the Heat's rotation over the last five games, and it seems like he should be cleared to play against the Grizzlies on Monday.
Highsmith has averaged 5.8 points, 6.2 rebounds, and 1.4 assists per game while playing an average of 29.6 minutes per game in his last 5 contests.
- Trail Blazers starting Drew Eubanks for injured Jusuf Nurkic (calf) on Saturday January 28th, 2023
- Hornets list Dennis Smith Jr. (illness) as probable on Sunday January 28th, 2023
- MarJon Beauchamp (knee) probable for Bucks' Sunday matchup January 28th, 2023
- Cleveland's Kevin Love (back) questionable on Sunday January 28th, 2023
- Portland's Jusuf Nurkic (calf) out for Saturday's game versus Raptors January 28th, 2023
- Toronto's Precious Achiuwa starting for injured OG Anunoby (wrist) on Saturday night January 28th, 2023
- Max Strus playing with Miami's bench unit on Friday January 27th, 2023
- Miami's Jimmy Butler (back) starting in Friday's lineup, Max Strus to bench January 27th, 2023
- Max Strus (shoulder) available for Heat on Friday night January 27th, 2023
- Heat's Haywood Highsmith (shin) available on Friday January 27th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (quad) available for Miami's Friday matchup versus Orlando January 27th, 2023
- Heat's Haywood Highsmith (shin) probable for Friday January 26th, 2023