Sacramento's Chimezie Metu (knee) questionable on Wednesday
Sacramento Kings forward Chimezie Metu (knee) is questionable to play in Wednesday's game versus the Toronto Raptors.
Metu's availability is currently in limbo after Sacramento's forward was forced to miss Monday's game with a left knee bruise. Expect Trey Lyles to see more time off the bench versus a Raptors' team ranked 19th in defensive rating if Metu is remains out.
Metu's current Wednesday projection includes 5.6 points, 3.4 rebounds, and 0.7 assists.
- Denver's Jamal Murray (injury management) active and starting on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- Jose Alvarado coming off New Orleans' bench on Tuesday January 31st, 2023
- C.J. McCollum (thumb) starting in New Orleans' Tuesday lineup, Jose Alvarado to bench January 31st, 2023
- Naji Marshall playing a bench role for Pelicans on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Pelicans starting Brandon Ingram (injury recovery) on Tuesday, Naji Marshall to bench January 31st, 2023
- Clippers send Nicolas Batum to bench on Tuesday night January 31st, 2023
- Kings' Chimezie Metu (leg) available on Wednesday January 25th, 2023
- Sacramento's Chimezie Metu (knee) questionable on Wednesday January 24th, 2023
- Richaun Holmes coming off Kings' bench on Friday January 20th, 2023
- Domantas Sabonis (illness) starting for Kings on Friday; Richaun Holmes back to bench January 20th, 2023
- Sacramento's Terence Davis (illness) active for Friday's game versus Thunder January 20th, 2023
- Kings’ Alex Len (illness) available Friday January 20th, 2023