Gary Payton II (illness) will play for Portland on Monday
Portland Trail Blazers guard Gary Payton II will play Monday in the team's game against the Milwaukee Bucks.
What It Means:
Payton was listed probable, so this comes as no surprise. He's suiting up despite a non-COVID illness.
Our models project Payton for 6.9 points, 3.6 rebounds, 1.3 assists and 17.0 FanDuel points across 18.5 minutes of action.
Source: Portland Trail Blazers
Recent NBA Player News
- Rodney McGruder (foot) remains out Sunday for Pistons April 1st, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) remains out for Rockets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) still out Sunday for Pacers April 1st, 2023
- Nassir Little (ankle) won't play for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jordan Clarkson (finger) remains out Sunday for Jazz April 1st, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (knee) questionable for Nuggets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
Recent Golden State Warriors Player News
- Kevon Looney operating in second unit role for Warriors on Tuesday March 28th, 2023
- Warriors starting Jonathan Kuminga on Tuesday, Kevon Looney to bench March 28th, 2023
- Golden State's Jordan Poole (wrist) available on Tuesday night March 28th, 2023
- Draymond Green (neck) active for Warriors' Tuesday contest March 28th, 2023
- Gary Payton II (Achilles) will play in Golden State's Tuesday matchup against New Orleans March 28th, 2023
- Warriors' Gary Payton II (Achilles) added to injury report Tuesday March 28th, 2023