Patrick Williams (ankle) probable Tuesday for Bulls
Chicago Bulls small forward Patrick Williams (right ankle sprain) is probable for Tuesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Williams was considered probable on Monday before playing 18 minutes and scoring 11 points with 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer. He averages 29.2 minutes per game for the season, but despite Monday's abbreviated playing time, it looks like the Bulls expect to have Williams available again for the second leg of the back-to-back. DeMar DeRozan (hip) and Alex Caruso (foot) are both questionable, so Williams could see an uptick in playing time on Tuesday in Memphis. Derrick Jones Jr. stands to benefit if Williams is limited again.
numberFire's models project Williams for 32.3 minutes and 24.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has a $5,100 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Bulls’ implied total (113.5) is No. 8 out of 12 active teams today.
- Rodney McGruder (foot) remains out Sunday for Pistons April 1st, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) remains out for Rockets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) still out Sunday for Pacers April 1st, 2023
- Nassir Little (ankle) won't play for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jordan Clarkson (finger) remains out Sunday for Jazz April 1st, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (knee) questionable for Nuggets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Javonte Green (knee) probable Sunday for Bulls April 1st, 2023
- Alex Caruso (foot) probable Sunday for Chicago April 1st, 2023
- Javonte Green (knee) available for Bulls Friday night March 31st, 2023
- Alex Caruso (foot) available for Bulls on Friday March 31st, 2023
- Andre Drummond (personal) available for Bulls on Friday March 31st, 2023
- Bulls' Alex Caruso (foot) questionable on Friday March 30th, 2023