Patrick Williams (ankle) probable Tuesday for Bulls
Chicago Bulls small forward Patrick Williams (right ankle sprain) is probable for Tuesday against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Williams was considered probable on Monday before playing 18 minutes and scoring 11 points with 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, and 1 3-pointer. He averages 29.2 minutes per game for the season, but despite Monday's abbreviated playing time, it looks like the Bulls expect to have Williams available again for the second leg of the back-to-back. DeMar DeRozan (hip) and Alex Caruso (foot) are both questionable, so Williams could see an uptick in playing time on Tuesday in Memphis. Derrick Jones Jr. stands to benefit if Williams is limited again.
numberFire's models project Williams for 32.3 minutes and 24.0 FanDuel points on Tuesday, and he has a $5,100 salary on the Main slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Bulls’ implied total (113.5) is No. 8 out of 12 active teams today.
- Clippers' Norman Powell (knee) available to play Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Miami's Bam Adebayo (hip) will not return Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Moses Moody starting for Warriors Thursday with Andrew Wiggins (finger) out November 30th, 2023
- Suns' Devin Booker (ankle) questionable to play Friday November 30th, 2023
- Suns' Grayson Allen (illness) available on Friday November 30th, 2023
- Minnesota's Troy Brown Jr. filling in for Anthony Edwards (hip) Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Bulls' Ayo Dosunmu starting versus Bucks Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (toe) starting for Bulls in place of Zach LaVine (foot) Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Bulls' DeMar DeRozan (ankle) out on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Bulls' Alex Caruso (toe) available on Thursday November 30th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (foot) out Thursday for Bulls versus Bucks November 30th, 2023
- Bulls list Alex Caruso (toe) as questionable on Thursday November 29th, 2023