Boston's Jaylen Brown (illness) probable for Wednesday's game versus 76ers
Boston Celtics small forward Jaylen Brown (illness) is probable to play in Wednesday's contest against the Philadelphia 76ers.
What It Means:
Brown is on track to return after Boston's shooting guard was forced to miss one game with an illness. In 35.6 expected minutes, our models project Brown to score 38.5 FanDuel points.
Brown's projection includes 24.2 points, 6.5 rebounds, and 3.2 assists.
Source: Boston Celtics
Recent NBA Player News
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (foot) available Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Blazers' Trendon Watford not in starting lineup Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Cam Reddish starting for Blazers Sunday; Trendon Watford to come off bench March 19th, 2023
- Eric Gordon not in Clippers' starting five Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (injury management) starting Sunday; Eric Gordon to play off bench March 19th, 2023
- Pistons' Jalen Duren (head) will not return on Sunday March 19th, 2023
Recent Boston Celtics Player News
- Boston's Grant Williams starting for inactive Marcus Smart (hip) on Saturday night March 18th, 2023
- Celtics starting Blake Griffin for inactive Al Horford (back) on Saturday March 18th, 2023
- Malcolm Brogdon (Achilles) available for Boston on Saturday March 18th, 2023
- Al Horford (back) inactive for Celtics' Saturday matchup March 18th, 2023
- Boston's Marcus Smart (hip) ruled out on Saturday March 18th, 2023
- Boston's Jayson Tatum (hip) available for Friday's matchup versus Portland March 17th, 2023