Spurs' Romeo Langford (adductor) remaining sidelined Wednesday
San Antonio Spurs shooting guard Romeo Langford (left adductor tightness) has been ruled out again for Wednesday versus the Toronto Raptors.
Langford will remain out for an eight straight game. His next chance to play will be on Friday against the Detroit Pistons. Keita Bates-Diop is expected to draw another start on Wednesday and he could play a larger role if Keldon Johnson (ankle) or Tre Jones (foot) are also ruled out.
KBD is averaging 25.2 FanDuel points in 28.1 minutes as a starter over the last seven games, with 10.4 points, 5.9 rebounds, 2.1 assists, 1.1 steals, and 1.0 3-pointers per contest.
- Rodney McGruder (foot) remains out Sunday for Pistons April 1st, 2023
- Jae'Sean Tate (knee) remains out for Rockets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Chris Duarte (ankle) still out Sunday for Pacers April 1st, 2023
- Nassir Little (ankle) won't play for Blazers on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jordan Clarkson (finger) remains out Sunday for Jazz April 1st, 2023
- Zeke Nnaji (knee) questionable for Nuggets on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Devin Vassell (injury management) still out for Spurs on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Jeremy Sochan (knee) still out Sunday for San Antonio April 1st, 2023
- Doug McDermott (elbow) probable for Spurs on Sunday April 1st, 2023
- Romeo Langford (injury management) questionable Sunday for San Antonio April 1st, 2023
- Keldon Johnson (foot) doubtful Sunday for San Antonio April 1st, 2023
- Keita Bates-Diop (ankle) questionable for Spurs on Sunday April 1st, 2023