Portland's Drew Eubanks (back) listed as probable on Wednesday
Portland Trail Blazers power forward Drew Eubanks (back) is probable to play in Wednesday's game versus the Golden State Warriors.
Eubanks is on track to suit up at home after Portland's big man was listed with a left lumbar strain. In a matchup versus a Warriors' team ranked 18th in points allowed in the paint, our models project Eubanks to score 25.3 FanDuel points.
Eubanks' projection includes 9.7 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 1.6 assists.
- Lakers' Anthony Davis (foot) available Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Eric Gordon not in Clippers' starting five Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Clippers' Kawhi Leonard (injury management) starting Sunday; Eric Gordon to play off bench March 19th, 2023
- Pistons' Jalen Duren (head) will not return on Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Bucks leave Pat Connaughton off Sunday lineup March 19th, 2023
- Grayson Allen (foot) starting for Bucks Sunday; Pat Connaughton playing with second unit March 19th, 2023
- Blazers' Trendon Watford not in starting lineup Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Cam Reddish starting for Blazers Sunday; Trendon Watford to come off bench March 19th, 2023
- Nassir Little (illness) available for Portland Sunday March 19th, 2023
- Nassir Little (illness) questionable for Trail Blazers' Sunday matchup against Clippers March 18th, 2023
- Portland's Jerami Grant (quad) remains out on Sunday March 18th, 2023
- Portland's Damian Lillard (calf) available on Friday March 17th, 2023