Luka Doncic technical rescinded, available Monday for Mavericks
Dallas Mavericks point guard Luka Doncic had his 16th technical foul rescinded by the NBA, making him eligible for Monday's game versus the Indiana Pacers.
Doncic was whistled for his 16th technical foul of the season in Sunday's loss to the Charlotte Hornets, which would have resulted in an automatic one-game suspension if the league upheld the call. The Mavericks currently sit one game back from a spot in the Western Conference Play-In Tournament.
Luka has the highest salary ($12,100) on Monday and numberFire's models project him to be the fourth-highest scorer (52.7) on the eight-game slate. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Mavericks' implied total is 117.0 and the game total is 223.0.
- Miami's Cody Zeller (foot) available for Game 3 on Wednesday June 7th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) listed as probable for Heat's Wednesday Game 3 Finals contest June 6th, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) ruled out for Wednesday's Game 3 Finals matchup June 6th, 2023
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- Markieff Morris starting for Dallas on Sunday, Dwight Powell coming off the bench April 9th, 2023
- Davis Bertans starting for Mavericks Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Theo Pinson starting for Mavs in regular-season finale; Reggie Bullock sitting April 9th, 2023
- Luka Doncic (rest) won't play Sunday for Dallas April 8th, 2023
- Frank Ntilikina starting for Dallas on Friday in place of injured Tim Hardaway Jr. (ankle) April 7th, 2023
- Mavericks starting Jaden Hardy for inactive Kyrie Irving (injury recovery on Friday April 7th, 2023