Patrick Williams starting for Bulls Monday with Alex Caruso (foot) sidelined
The Chicago Bulls will start Patrick Williams in place of Alex Caruso (foot) for Monday's game against the Los Angeles Clippers.
Williams will fill in for Caruso in the Bulls' starting lineup while Caruso takes the night off to deal with his lingering foot injury.
Our models project Williams, who has a $4,700 salary on FanDuel, to score 17.4 fantasy points against the Clippers, with 8.5 points, 3.6 rebounds, and 1.1 assists.
- Miami's Cody Zeller (foot) available for Game 3 on Wednesday June 7th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) listed as probable for Heat's Wednesday Game 3 Finals contest June 6th, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) ruled out for Wednesday's Game 3 Finals matchup June 6th, 2023
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting Sunday for Bulls; Patrick Williams back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (injury management) starting for Bulls Sunday; Coby White back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley (rest) starting Sunday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach Lavine (injury management) active on limited minutes for Bulls Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (injury management) questionable on Sunday April 8th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (injury management) starting for Bulls with minutes monitored Friday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 7th, 2023