Warriors' Gary Payton II (Achilles) added to injury report Tuesday
Golden State Warriors point guard Gary Payton II (Achilles) is now questionable for Tuesday against the New Orleans Pelicans.
Payton returned for the Warriors on Sunday and scored 9 points (3-4 field goals) with 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, and 1 3-pointer in 15 minutes. The Achilles injury is different than the issue that sidelined Payton before Sunday, but his late addition to the injury report suggests he might be closer to doubtful. Donte DiVincenzo will have additional minutes available if Payton is out.
numberFire's models project GPII for 13.6 minutes and 12.5 FanDuel points on Tuesday. He has a $3,900 salary on the six-game slate and the Warriors have the highest implied total (121.5) on our NBA Heat Map.
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) cleared for Heat in Game 2 on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023
- Warriors' JaMychal Green starting Game 2 on Thursday, Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench May 4th, 2023