Draymond Green (neck) active for Warriors' Tuesday contest
Golden State Warriors forward Draymond Green (neck) will play in Tuesday's game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
What It Means:
Green is available at home after the Warriors' forward was listed as probable. In 30.5 expected minutes, numberFire's models project Green to score 31.4 FanDuel points.
Green's projection includes 9.1 points, 7.1 rebounds, and 6.7 assists.
Source: NBA injury report
Recent NBA Player News
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) cleared for Heat in Game 2 on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
Recent Golden State Warriors Player News
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023
- Warriors' JaMychal Green starting Game 2 on Thursday, Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench May 4th, 2023