Knicks starting Obi Toppin on Friday for injured Julius Randle (ankle)
New York Knicks power forward Obi Toppin is starting in Friday's contest versus the Cleveland Cavaliers.
What It Means:
Toppin will start at power forward after Julius Randle was ruled out with a left ankle sprain. In 30.8 expected minutes, our models project Toppin to score 27.0 FanDuel points.
Toppin's Friday projection includes 13.9 points, 6.3 rebounds, and 2.0 assists.
Source: Steve Popper
Recent NBA Player News
- Miami's Cody Zeller (foot) available for Game 3 on Wednesday June 7th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) listed as probable for Heat's Wednesday Game 3 Finals contest June 6th, 2023
- Miami's Tyler Herro (hand) ruled out for Wednesday's Game 3 Finals matchup June 6th, 2023
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
Recent New York Knicks Player News
- New York's Immanuel Quickley (ankle) inactive on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Knicks' Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Game 6 on Friday May 11th, 2023
- Knicks rule out Immanuel Quickley (ankle) on Wednesday May 10th, 2023
- Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Knicks' Wednesday Game 5 matchup May 9th, 2023
- Josh Hart playing with Knicks' second unit for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Quentin Grimes starting for Knicks in Game 4 Monday; Josh Hart to bench May 8th, 2023