Alex Caruso (foot) probable Sunday for Chicago
Chicago Bulls guard Alex Caruso is considered probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Caruso is dealing with left midfoot soreness. However, it seems as though he'll be able to play through it. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
Our models project Caruso for 5.7 points, 2.6 rebounds, 2.8 assists and 16.7 FanDuel points across 20.8 minutes of action.
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) cleared for Heat in Game 2 on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting Sunday for Bulls; Patrick Williams back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (injury management) starting for Bulls Sunday; Coby White back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley (rest) starting Sunday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach Lavine (injury management) active on limited minutes for Bulls Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (injury management) questionable on Sunday April 8th, 2023
- Alex Caruso (injury management) starting for Bulls with minutes monitored Friday in place of resting DeMar DeRozan April 7th, 2023