Doug McDermott (elbow) probable for Spurs on Sunday
San Antonio Spurs forward Doug McDermott is considered probable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Sacramento Kings.
McDermott is dealing with right elbow soreness. However, it's not expected to keep him out on Sunday, hence the probable tag. Keep a loose eye on his status ahead of the 3:30 p.m. ET tipoff.
Our models project McDermott for 7.8 points, 1.7 reounds, 1.1 assists and 11.7 FanDuel points across 16.0 minutes of action.
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) cleared for Heat in Game 2 on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
- Romeo Langford (injury management) available Sunday for San Antonio April 9th, 2023
- Romeo Langford (injury management) questionable for Spurs on Sunday April 9th, 2023
- San Antonio's Julian Champagnie starting on Saturday for inactive Keldon Johnson (foot) April 8th, 2023
- Spurs starting Sandro Mamukelashvili for injured Zach Collins (finger) on Saturday April 8th, 2023
- San Antonio's Romeo Langford (injury management) active on Saturday April 8th, 2023
- Keldon Johnson (foot) ruled out Saturday for San Antonio April 8th, 2023