Derrick Rose (illness) questionable Sunday for Knicks
New York Knicks guard Derrick Rose is considered questionable to play Sunday in the team's game against the Washington Wizards.
What It Means:
Rose is dealing with a non-COVID illness. As a result, the team has listed him questionable for Sunday's contest. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours.
In 27 games this season, Rose is averaging 5.6 points, 1.5 rebounds, 1.7 assists and 10.5 FanDuel points.
Source: NBA Injury Report
Recent NBA Player News
- Caleb Marting coming off Heat's bench on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Kevin Love starting Game 2 for Heat Sunday; Caleb Martin to bench June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) available Sunday for Miami in Game 2 June 4th, 2023
- Caleb Martin (illness) cleared for Heat in Game 2 on Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Cody Zeller (foot) upgraded to probable for Finals Game 2 Sunday June 4th, 2023
- Heat list Cody Zeller (foot) as questionable on Sunday June 3rd, 2023
Recent New York Knicks Player News
- New York's Immanuel Quickley (ankle) inactive on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Knicks' Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Game 6 on Friday May 11th, 2023
- Knicks rule out Immanuel Quickley (ankle) on Wednesday May 10th, 2023
- Immanuel Quickley (ankle) doubtful for Knicks' Wednesday Game 5 matchup May 9th, 2023
- Josh Hart playing with Knicks' second unit for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Quentin Grimes starting for Knicks in Game 4 Monday; Josh Hart to bench May 8th, 2023