Alex Caruso (injury management) inactive Wednesday for Bulls
Chicago Bulls point guard Alex Caruso (left midfoot soreness injury management) has been ruled out for Wednesday versus the Milwaukee Bucks.
Caruso will sit due to a lingering foot injury following four straight starts. Ayo Dosunmu and Coby White will have more minutes available in the backcourt, but the Bulls started Patrick Williams in Caruso's previous three absences.
Carus has a $4,400 salary on Wednesday’s eight-game slate and numberFire's models project him for 18.2 FanDuel points over 15.3 minutes. Per our NBA Heat Map, the Bulls’ implied total is 111.5 (fourth-lowest on the board) and the game total is 229.5.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Bulls sign Coby White to 3-year contract June 30th, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting Sunday for Bulls; Patrick Williams back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (injury management) starting for Bulls Sunday; Coby White back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley (rest) starting Sunday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach Lavine (injury management) active on limited minutes for Bulls Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (injury management) questionable on Sunday April 8th, 2023