Pistons' Marvin Bagley (concussion) probable Friday
Detroit Pistons power forward/center Marvin Bagley (concussion) is probable for Friday versus the Indiana Pacers.
Bagley is on track to return from a two-game absence. Jalen Duren will likely be bumped back to the bench if Bagley is cleared.
Bagley averaged 32.8 minutes and 31.0 FanDuel points over his last five healthy games, with 18.0 points, 6.4 rebounds, 1.4 assists, and 1.2 3-pointers per game.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Knicks send Obi Toppin to Indiana in picks deal July 1st, 2023
- Eugene Omoruyi (ankle) ruled out Sunday for Detroit April 9th, 2023
- Detroit's Eugene Omoruyi (ankle) doubtful on Sunday April 8th, 2023
- Detroit's R.J. Hampton starting for injured Eugene Omoruyi (ankle) on Friday April 7th, 2023
- Eugene Omoruyi (ankle) out for Pistons on Friday April 7th, 2023
- Marvin Bagley (concussion) available for Pistons on Friday April 7th, 2023