Patrick Beverley (rest) starting Sunday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench
Chicago Bulls guard Patrick Beverley will start Sunday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
Beverley missed Friday's game due to rest purposes. He's back in there for the regular season finale, but head coach Billy Donovan says that the starter won't play much. Expect Ayo Dosunmu, who is headed to the bench, to still have a large role.
Our models project Beverley for 5.7 points, 3.7 rebounds, 3.6 assists and 19.6 FanDuel points across 24.5 minutes of action.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Reggie Bullock sent to San Antonio in 3-team trade on Tuesday July 5th, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Mo Bamba signs 1-year contract with Sixers on Tuesday July 5th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley headed to 76ers Saturday July 1st, 2023
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) available for Game 6 on Thursday May 11th, 2023
- 76ers' Joel Embiid (knee) questionable for Game 6 on Thursday May 10th, 2023
- Philadelphia's Joel Embiid (knee) active and starting in Wednesday's Game 5 lineup May 9th, 2023