DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting Sunday for Bulls; Patrick Williams back to bench
Chicago Bulls guard/forward DeMar DeRozan is in the lineup Sunday in the team's game against the Detroit Pistons.
DeRozan missed Friday's game due to rest purposes. He's back in there for the regular season finale, but head coach Billy Donovan says that the starter won't play much. Expect Patrick Williams, who is headed to the bench, to still have a large role.
Our models project DeRozan for 16.1 points, 2.9 rebounds, 3.0 assists and 25.3 FanDuel points across 20.0 minutes of action.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Bulls sign Coby White to 3-year contract June 30th, 2023
- DeMar DeRozan (rest) starting Sunday for Bulls; Patrick Williams back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach LaVine (injury management) starting for Bulls Sunday; Coby White back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Patrick Beverley (rest) starting Sunday for Chicago; Ayo Dosunmu back to bench April 9th, 2023
- Zach Lavine (injury management) active on limited minutes for Bulls Sunday April 9th, 2023
- Chicago's Zach LaVine (injury management) questionable on Sunday April 8th, 2023