Ja Morant (hand) starting for Grizzlies in Game 1 Sunday; John Konchar back to bench
Memphis Grizzlies guard Ja Morant will start Sunday in the team's game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Morant missed the regular season finale due to a hand ailment. However, for Game 1 of the Western Conference Playoffs, he's back in the mix. He'll also immediately start, sending John Konchar back to a role off the bench.
Our models project Morant for 25.9 points, 6.7 rebounds, 9.0 assists and 48.7 FanDuel points across 35.8 minutes of action.
- Portland acquires Deandre Ayton in trade with Phoenix September 27th, 2023
- Grayson Allen traded to Suns in 3-team deal on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks deal Jrue Holiday to Portland on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Trail Blazers send Jusuf Nurkic to Suns on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks acquire Damian Lillard in 3-team trade September 27th, 2023
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Grizzlies trade Tyus Jones to Wizards in five-player deal June 22nd, 2023
- Marcus Smart sent to Memphis in three-team trade June 22nd, 2023
- Celtics acquire Kristaps Porzingis from Wizards, Grizzlies involved June 22nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Ja Morant suspended 25 games by NBA June 16th, 2023
- Grizzlies done with Dillon Brooks May 2nd, 2023
- Grizzlies' Luke Kennard (shoulder) out for Game 6 on Friday April 28th, 2023