Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Milwaukee's Wednesday Game 5 contest
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) is listed as probable for Wednesday's Game 5 contest against the Miami Heat.
After logging 38 minutes in his return on Monday, Antetokounmpo is on track to play in Game 5. numberFire's models project Antetokounmpo to score 55.1 FanDuel points in 36.4 expected minutes.
Antetokounmpo's projection includes 27.2 points, 12.4 rebounds, and 6.6 assists.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Brook Lopez staying with Bucks on 2-year deal July 1st, 2023
- Khris Middleton returning to Bucks on 3-year contract June 30th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) good to go Wednesday for Bucks April 26th, 2023
- Wesley Matthews (calf) not listed on Milwaukee's Wednesday injury report April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Milwaukee's Wednesday Game 5 contest April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) starting for Bucks in Game 4; Bobby Portis back to bench April 24th, 2023