Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) good to go Wednesday for Bucks
Milwaukee Bucks forward Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) is available for Game 5 against the Miami Heat on Wednesday.
Antetokounmpo has been upgraded from probable. He returned from a two-game absence in Game 4 and scored 26 points with 10 rebounds and 13 assists in 38 minutes. The Bucks will likely play him as many minutes as possible in a must-win matchup on Wednesday night.
numberFire's models project Giannis ($12,000) for 56.9 FanDuel points, the most out of anyone playing on Wednesday.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Brook Lopez staying with Bucks on 2-year deal July 1st, 2023
- Khris Middleton returning to Bucks on 3-year contract June 30th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) good to go Wednesday for Bucks April 26th, 2023
- Wesley Matthews (calf) not listed on Milwaukee's Wednesday injury report April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) probable for Milwaukee's Wednesday Game 5 contest April 25th, 2023
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (back) starting for Bucks in Game 4; Bobby Portis back to bench April 24th, 2023