Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday
The Golden State Warriors listed Andrew Wiggins (rib cartilage) as questionable to play in their Friday night game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
Wiggins is reportedly dealing with a fracture to the rib cartilage on his left side and was given a questionable designation by the Warriors for Game 6 of their series. His status will be important to monitor ahead of their 10:00 p.m. Eastern tip-off Friday night.
Wiggins was unavailable for the Warriors for most of the end of the regular season, but has been an important member of the starting five for all but the first game of the playoffs. He would be projected for 16.8 points, 5.4 rebounds, and 2.4 assists if he is able to play through the injury in Game 6, and has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Draymond Green signs 4-year contract with Warriors on Friday June 30th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) available for Game 6 on Friday May 12th, 2023
- Warriors' Andrew Wiggins (ribs) questionable for Friday May 11th, 2023
- Gary Payton II starting for Warriors in Game 5 Monday; JaMychal Green moving to bench May 8th, 2023
- JaMychal Green not in Warriors' starting five for Game 4 Monday May 8th, 2023
- Warriors' Kevon Looney (illness) coming off the bench for Game 2 on Thursday May 4th, 2023