Celtics' Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) questionable for Game 6 on Saturday
Boston Celtics shooting guard Malcolm Brogdon (forearm) is questionable for Game 6 of the Eastern Conference Finals against the Miami Heat on Saturday.
Brogdon was forced to exit Game 5 on Thursday with a right forearm strain and is questionable to face the Heat on Saturday. If he is available, our models expect him to play 23.3 minutes in Game 6.
Brogdon's Game 6 projection includes 11.4 points, 3.6 rebounds, 3.2 assists, and 21.6 FanDuel points.
- Michael Conforto starting Sunday for San Francisco October 1st, 2023
- Grayson Allen traded to Suns in 3-team deal on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Portland acquires Deandre Ayton in trade with Phoenix September 27th, 2023
- Bucks deal Jrue Holiday to Portland on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Trail Blazers send Jusuf Nurkic to Suns on Wednesday September 27th, 2023
- Bucks acquire Damian Lillard in 3-team trade September 27th, 2023
- Jerami Grant signs 5-year contract with Portland June 30th, 2023
- Portland's Drew Eubanks (ankle) out on Sunday April 9th, 2023