Gabe Vincent (ankle) questionable for Heat in Game 7 Monday
Miami Heat guard Gabe Vincent is considered questionable to play Monday in the team's game agains the Boston Celtics.
Vincent is dealing with a sprained left ankle. As a result, the team has listed him questionable for Monday's Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Finals. Keep an eye on his status over the next 24 hours. If Vincent sits, Kyle Lowry would likely return to a role in the starting five.
Our models project Vincent for 11.2 points, 3.0 rebounds, 4.0 assists and 23.1 FanDuel points across 35.3 minutes of action.
- Harold Ramirez in Rays' Sunday lineup September 10th, 2023
- Alec Burleson in lineup Saturday for St. Louis September 9th, 2023
- Edward Olivares in lineup for Royals on Saturday September 9th, 2023
- Michael Brantley starting Saturday for Houston September 2nd, 2023
- Woj: 76ers reportedly end trade talks on James Harden August 12th, 2023
- Jeimer Candelario (thumb) scratched for Nationals Sunday; Ildemaro Vargas enters July 16th, 2023
- Austin Reaves, Lakers agree to 4-year deal July 1st, 2023
- D'Angelo Russell signs 2-year contract with Lakers on Saturday July 1st, 2023
- Raptors sign guard Dennis Schroder to 2-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Lakers sign forward Cam Reddish to 2-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Rui Hachimura returning to Lakers on 3-year deal June 30th, 2023
- Lakers sign guard Gabe Vincent to 3-year deal June 30th, 2023